DAHUA 6MP EPOE STARVIS MINI DOME CAMERA
With upgraded H.265 encoding technology, Eco-savvy series brings high efficient video compression capability. It can save bandwidth and storage. Meanwhile, the series features starlight, smart IR technology and intelligent image analysis techniques. This series supports reminder function, meanwhile fully protected from dust and water, certified to IP67 and vandal resistant to IK10 standard.
DAHUA 6MP EPOE STARVIS MINI DOME CAMERA
Dahua cameras operate in extreme temperature environments, rated for use in temperatures from -30° C to +60° C (-22° F to +140° F) with 95% humidity, allowing the camera to operate in the harshest environments.
Protection (IP67, IK10, wide voltage)
The camera allows for ±30% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications. Its 6KV lightning rating provides effective protection for both the camera and its structure against lightning. Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and immersion tests (IP67) and impact tests (IK10), the camera is the choice for
installation in even the most unforgiving environments.
Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to
deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
The ePoE technology of Dahua, designed internally, adopts advanced 2D-PAM3 coding modulation from physical layer, and realizes full duplex transmission over 800 meters at the speed of 10Mbps, or 300 meters at the speed of 100Mbps via Cat 5 or coaxial cable media. Besides, it supports PoE and PoC power supply technology which has greatly simplified construction and wiring. Dahua ePoE technology offer a new way to accomplish long distance transmission between IP camera and network switch. It allows more flexible surveillance system design, improves reliability and saves construction and wiring cost.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, true WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
Intelligent Video analysis (IVS)
IVS is a built-in video analytic algorithm that delivers intelligent functions to monitor a scene for Tripwire violations, intrusion detection, and abandoned or missing objects. A camera with IVS quickly and accurately responds to monitoring events in a specific area. In addition to scene analytics, the camera supports face detection to quickly capture a face and upload the image to a server. The camera also offers tamper detection by recognizing a dramatic scene change and generating a warning message to inspect the camera.
* Resolution – 1/2.9″ 6Mp STARVIS CMOS
* Lens / FOV – 2.8mm fixed. 98° (H), 67° (V)
* Video Format – H.264 to H.265+
* Min Illumination – 0.04 Lux/ F1.6, 0Lux F1.6 IR on
* Max IR Distance – Up to 30m, 18 IR LEDs * Day/ Night, WDR – 120dB WDR in BLC Mode * IVS Features – Tripwire, Intrusion, Object abandoned/ missing.
* SD Storage – Micro SD card up to 128GB
* Audio – 1 channel line in and out (no Mic).
* Power – PoE, 12VDC, Max <5.5W IR on
* Ingress Rating – IP67. Aluminium casing
* Recommendation – ePoE mini dome replacing 4Mp. Audio and Alarm features.
* ePoE Notes: * Long range duplex transmission of 100Mbps up to 300m. 10Mbps up to 800m.
* Connect to an ePoE 4 port switch or new generation ePoE enabled NVR.
* If fitted to an NVR without latest firmware, direct browsing into camera is required to ‘initialise’ it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.